Styling Retail Co-ordinator
About the role:
Farfetch is enterprising in its vast and unique fashion proposition. It is therefore essential that the product imagery is reflective of our USP and is a key driver in raising the fashion credibility of the site. In order to achieve this the styling retail coordinator will be a pivotal role; working as the supporting link between styling & buying to provide the Global styling teams with styling product continuously each season.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for purchasing monthly replenishment styling pieces for all markets
- You’ll create seasonal purchase orders, reviews and process order confirmations
- You’ll resolve all queries from designers, suppliers, buying & styling managers
- You’ll keep track of purchases, communicating arrivals to studios
- You’ll develop relationships with vendor representatives
- You’ll be interacting with retail, buying and stock teams
- You’ll communicate and follow up on all payment related issues
- You’ll provide product knowledge to customer service teams on styling product items.
- You’ll keep the tool kit tracker up to date with purchases
- You’ll understanding depth of stock and styling purchase opportunities
- You’ll be supporting the Global Styling Manager & Buying Team on Shop the look Browns pre buy selections
- You’ll be working to increase shop the look conversion rates through buys
- You’ll be working on content for the global styling teams and ‘how to use’ pieces
- You’ll create a seasonal tool kit highlight presentations
- You’ll ensure seasonal starter styling kits are delivered to teams
- You’ll build relationships with styling managers to understand individual market styling needs
- You’ll bring an aspirational vision for the styling pieces along with an understanding of execution within the Farfetch studios.
- You’ll streamline processes with styling product delivery.
- You’ll monitor reorders, exchange throughout selling season
- You’ll manage inventory
- You’ll regularly stock adjustment reports in markets on cancellations, discrepancies
- You’ll understand seasonal needs v budget
Who you are:
- You are ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic
- You have relevant experience gaining in a fashion buying/merch function
- You come from a styling/trend background
- You have detailed knowledge of designers and brands
- You have excel knowledge
- You have an excellent eye for detail and excellent verbal and written skills specifically in regards to building relationships with suppliers and external contacts
- You have a proactive approach to implementing changes within limited time frames
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and re-prioritize according to business requirements
- You have previous ecommerce experience within fashion retail- ideally focussed In the luxury market
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.