Customer Service Trainer
Customer Service Trainer (US)
Who We Are
We are a revolutionary e-commerce company that brings the world’s best independent fashion boutiques to an international audience for a unique shopping experience. Our vision is to change the way the world shops for fashion.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we are continuing to grow. We have offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Moscow, and Tokyo with further plans to expand.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Amaze Customers, Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary and Think Global, day to day.
Reporting to the Global CS Training Team Leader, you will be responsible for organizing and delivering different types of training for the CS team, making sure that the training requirements in place are fulfilled and the goals consistently achieved. You will also analyse teams’ operational and quality performance in order to optimize processes and support their development, in partnership with the Training Team Leader and Quality and Training Manager. You will also be responsible for creating training contents and designing materials ensuring they are tailored to the target’s needs and learning styles.
- Provide product, process and procedure training through individual or group sessions;
- Identify training and development needs and opportunities for the CS team;
- Facilitate and conduct the induction training for new hires;
- Facilitate and mentor Customer Service Advisors as part of their on-going employee development;
- Ensure all relevant training materials and updates are in line with Customer Service standards;
- Create, edit and update training materials adjusted to the employee’s needs and learning styles;
- Ensure all policies and processes are communicated to the team via the relevant channels;
- Work closely with the Quality Specialists to identify gaps and create action plans for the CS teams.
Key Skills and Experience
- Professional experience: minimum of 2 years as trainer in a customer service environment;
- Experience in creating training contents and materials;
- Excellent communication and relational skills;
- Good Powerpoint skills;
- Highly organized;
- Ability to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experience working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team.
Farfetch is dedicated to the diversity of our workforce and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.