Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join the Marketing Production team at Farfetch, a new function within the Marketing organisation. This team is responsible for coordinating marketing projects, from brief through to QA and asset delivery. You would be responsible for creating engaging, compelling and consistent messaging across a variety of digital assets with a clear tone of voice and a strong identity. You will support multiple marketing teams with the creation of copy for email campaigns, onsite promotions and paid marketing.
Ideally you will have proven experience in this field either agency side, or within a high volume marketing function. Having outstanding organisational skills is key for this role, as well as being a great communicator. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an innovative, fast moving company and make this role your own.
What you’ll do:
- You will create effective copy that reflects Farfetch’s tone of voice while engaging with the relevant audiences across multiple distribution channels.
- You will deliver creative commercial marketing copy (i.e., promotions, acquisition campaigns).
- You will ensure messaging consistency across platforms and placements, collaborating with editorial, CRM, performance marketing, brand, social, design, product and PR teams.
- You will continuously presenting creative messaging ideas in collaboration with our editorial team.
- You will refine and iterate on the quality of our messaging by reviewing engagement rates and qualitative feedback.
- You will coordinate the copywriting process for digital assets for global and local campaigns as well as BAU activities.
- You will create a process for managing the copywriting schedule and collecting of translations from the content team to be able to deliver on time on specific projects.
- You will identify efficient ways of writing, translating and repurposing copy.
- You will QA the relevant marketing assets to ensure consistent messaging across platforms.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in marketing copywriting for end consumers.
- You have strong writing skills, able to create subject lines and headlines with ease.
- Experience in customer retention and acquisition copywriting.
- Comfortable representing the brand identity and following the tone of voice across multiple marketing channels.
- You have a strong understanding of web, digital and creative teams with excellent time management skills and an ability to drive a project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines.
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have outstanding organisational skills.
- You have an excellent understanding of messaging consistencies and attention to detail.
- You are able to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication.
- You are willing to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.