Process and Continuous Improvement Lead
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Platform Operations plays a crucial role when it comes to launching new websites for Black & White brands and other new initiatives by which we offer e-commerce services to other companies. Our responsibility is to understand the needs of the client and design the best solution when it comes to Payments, Fraud, Shipping&Delivery, Customer Service. After the solution is live, we are in charge of the client support when it comes to Operations.
As Process and Continuous Improvement Lead you will perform business assessment, plan, facilitate and execute continuous improvement events and sustainment through standard work and procedures. You will be responsible for devising support material and keeping it updated. Your main goals are to improve and standardize processes, implement KPI’s and SLAs and drive cultural transformation through the business.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible of mapping out operational processes identifying improvements opportunities, defining KPIs and SLAs when applicable
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- Work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- Actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- Elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- Lead and facilitate process-improvement based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Design remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following through to ensure closure
- Work closely with other departments, namely, Commercial, Production, Technology, Integrations and Customer Service
Who you are:
- Degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus
- 5+ years experienced in Continuous Improvement, Quality or/and Processes or related function
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Have excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Able to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement sessions with members from different departments
- Experienced with people management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written); well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations, and able to clearly capture and relay information
- Excellent in planning and scheduling skills; able to manage and improve complex workflows
- Comfortable leading and managing cross-functional, often very complex, work streams
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Have an eye for detail, reliable and well organized
- Have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- A problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- A team player but with the ability in independently working to get things done
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.