Platform Partners Success Manager
The Platform Partners team is responsible for building a thriving ecosystem of technology-enabled partners to serve the Luxury Fashion Industry and Customer. Your mission is to drive our partners inside the Farfetch Platform going from opportunity to evolution, ensuring the right use cases and solutions are identified and built for our partners to connect with our platform and achieve joint success. You'll be the voice of a partner-centric ecosystem.
What you'll do:
- Drive the Farfetch Platform Partners ecosystem by working with a cross-functional team across Partner Discovery, Solution Design, Execution, and Evolution.
- Support the development of a Platform Partners holistic strategy by identifying partner types, standardising use cases and ensure new avenues of growth can be explored by our business teams.
- Be an internal evangelist of the Farfetch Platform and Partner Ecosystem by communicating our partnership strategy and partner outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with Farfetch developer advocates, product marketers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and others to achieve shared goals
- Track, analyze, and report key quantitative platform partner success metrics, to include partner NPS, install growth, and API product adoption
- Proactively identify, escalate, and resolve business and technical issues with partners
- Gather partner feedback (feature requests, common technical issues, etc.) to enhance Farfetch’s API partner programs, API products, and developer experience
Who you are:
- A confirmed understanding of technology and SaaS platform ecosystems
- A proven ability to build partnerships and relationships with consumer and/or technology products and platforms
- Experience as a builder or influencer of early stage product development
- A proven track record of initiating and driving early stage product adoption, leveraging ecosystems and strategies of scale
- Experience working in a fast moving environment, dealing with a high-degree of ambiguity
- An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at once
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines