Asset Performance Manager
About the role:
Asset Performance Management looks at the whole lifecycle of an asset, enabling organizations to make decisions that optimize not just their assets, but their operational and financial results as well.
The AP Manager will unveil the optimal deployment of assets to maximize profitability and predictability in product supply, focusing on real margin contribution by looking at how individual assets are performing—whether inventory or Plant, Property, and Equipment. He will be developing a vision of how to allocate resources to assets in the future, using the power of cross-functional data analysis & advanced analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate a team of Advanced Analytics, focused on the performance of Creative Operations’ Assets
- Support decision making by providing complex performance analysis and scenarios
- Translate analysis into business needs, highlighting opportunities to develop the business
- Interact with other departments in cross-functional projects
Who you are:
- Fun to work with!
- Knowledgeable and passionate about e-commerce luxury fashion at all levels
- An experienced leader, with strong interpersonal skills, used to running your own team
- Focused on detail, with a strong analytical mindset, skilled in problem solving
- Comfortable in .making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment
- Able to work to deadlines and meet agreed targets
- Degree educated. Masters in Engineering or quantitative field considered a bonus.
- Fluent in English
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.