Talent Acquisition Coordinator - 6 months FTC
Our department consists of HR Generalists as well as specialists in Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our brilliant work as we shape the future for Farfetchers in creative and inspiring ways. We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
About the role:
As our business continues to grow, our Talent Team needs to do the same. In this role, you will support us in our mission to deliver a world-class recruitment offering so that we can continue to hire the best of the best. You’ll play an integral part in supporting the team with our aggressive hiring plans by offering a high level of interview coordination and candidate management support to our Talent Partners.
We’re looking for someone who is super organized, a true proactive thinker who operates a solutions focused approach.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with our existing Talent Coordinator to ensure everything runs smoothly in a world that can be very busy and demanding.
- You will book a multitude of interviews daily and you will create a seamless experience for both the candidate and the hiring manager
- You will take full ownership for managing all the key stakeholders and candidates involved in the recruitment process
- You will be responsible for booking all meeting rooms and setting them up appropriately, as well as arranging travel (where necessary)
- You will work with our recruitment agencies and candidates directly to provide feedback on CV’s, advice for next steps and you will represent the face of the Farfetch Talent Team.
- You will be a whizz on Excel and you are able to assist with all of our weekly & monthly reports to help us manage our headcount process and budget reconciliations.
- You will help us organise our own internal events as well as attending industry ones. The logistics can be quite difficult but this is where you can really help; ensuring we have an eye catching stand, great merchandise and coming up with cool ideas to ensure we’re capturing the best talent.
Who you are:
- You have previous experience of working in an administration role, preferably within a previous HR or Talent Team
- You are detailed oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, from multiple regions; adapting your style as required to suit cultural nuances
- You are confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when under pressure.
- You are a proactive trouble-shooter, who has high resilience to a fast moving environment. Experience of similar working environments would be ideal.
- You bring lots of new ideas that will add to our already ‘Be Brilliant’ approach to sourcing top talent.
- You will work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing new and exciting initiatives.
- You have the ability to demonstrate high level of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.