Production Senior Process Engineer
About the team:
Became part of Farfetch as a person who can make the change. With us you can give and apply all the potential without borders, you will be the promoter of change and support the others teams and members. Process Engineer Tem support production operations and process strategy. We are 5 people in the team organized in productive areas, Business Units. With our support and knowledge our primary teams - Styling, Content and Photography make sure costumers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We collaborate with almost all across the business. You will have the chance to be a part of the world-leading platform and offer customers an unparalleled luxury-shopping proposition.
About the role:
This position is responsible for working with the creative and digital production, across all regions and also other business units, to identify process bottlenecks, conducting root cause analysis and implement process improvements across our image production environment, designing new processes and supporting engineer activities.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure productive teams support by coaching team for commit with productive teams;
- Promote production and all team efficiencies, automating analysis, also robust statistical and data analyses across the team;
- Ensure process and production standardization;
- Support and ensure that all metrics/KPIs are aligned with business;
- Monitors and reports actual projects KPIs, monthly/weekly with insight to support decision makers.
- Support budget definition and calculations for Creative Operations Teams.
- Ensure production operations, process strategy and projects implementations according with the timelines;
- Promote alignment between all productions centers in terms of needs, analysis and projects implementations.
Who you are:
- Industrial Engineering degree (preferred);
- Experienced as a Process Engineer (7 years minimum);
- Proficient of Microsoft Office, Excel is mandatory;
- Experienced in Kaizen Methodology (5S, 5Why, ishikawa, 5H1H, 6M, SMED, DMAIC, VSM);
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and time constraints;
- Strong verbal and written communicational skills in Portuguese and English;
- Ability to react positively to a rapidly evolving business;
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all productive teams
- Good organizational skills;
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.