Email Marketing Production Executive
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for an Email Production Executive to join the Marketing Production team at Farfetch, a new function within the Marketing organisation. This team is responsible for the day to day content management across multiple channels such as email, the site and the app. You will be responsible for the day-to-day smooth building of regular email content updates as well as managing end-to-end email production activities. As part of the team responsible for the content upload globally across the Farfetch email, website and apps, you will be ensuring consistency and accuracy across all the Farfetch sub folders and channels. This role will be instrumental in ensuring that content we create across all of marketing is built, maintained and managed.
We are looking for someone with good HTML and CSS capabilities and experience coding complex email templates, as well as preferably some experience using an ESP (particularly Responsys).
What you’ll do:
- You will build Farfetch’s weekly emails and push campaigns delivered in multiple languages using existing templates
- You will Work with the Technical Projects Manager and CRM Manager in developing new templates that enable user-level personalisation via interaction with a variety of data sources
- You will work with the CRM Digital Designers and CRM Manager to improve email metrics (Open Rate, Click Rate, Conversion) by optimising designs, ensuring templates are mobile-responsive and implementing testing.
- You will implement a robust testing schedule for all emails to ensure all emails are perfect on send
- You will be able to troubleshoot and fix errors across HTML, CSS, data flows and, ideally, RPL (Responsys Personalisation Language)
Who you are:
- You are a strong understanding of web and email development principles – HTML, CSS and UX principles
- You have an understanding and interest in Email marketing & CRM
- You have proven experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience in ecommerce
- You have preferably some experience using an ESP (preferably Responsys or similar tier 1 provider)
- You have experience with dynamic templates, specifically using data to personalise and manipulate content
- You have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- You have the desire to learn new technologies
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.