Infrastructure Security Engineer
We are looking for an Infrastructure Security Engineer to work on overall security of our systems and keep our systems safe. You will help establishing security best-practices and enforcing their implementation across all Infrastructure teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify threats and risk across all our infrastructure systems
- Evaluate and improve available tooling to identify risks, attacks and service misuse
- Analyse and improve identification of network usage pattern anomalies.
- Assist with reviewing existing tools, applications, and processes to help strengthen and optimise current capabilities, as well as identifying any gaps or technical solutions to further enhance the team's effectiveness.
- Design and review security events for anomalous activity, and collaborate with respective peer groups to take appropriate action to safeguard information assets against current and foreseen threats.
WHO YOU ARE
- Knowledgeable about securing cloud environments and hardening the Linux operating system
- An expert on common infrastructure security vulnerabilities
- An experienced user of scripting and/or programming language (e.g. Python, Go, bash) and able to learn new languages
- Able to recommend and implement best-in-class commercial and open source infrastructure security tools
- Able to participate in design reviews with an eye for security vulnerabilities
- Able to articulate and prioritise security risks related to specific processes
- Willing to work collaboratively across the team and company
- Driven to figure out how things work and how to break them
- Technical expertise:
- Cloud providers and Linux
- Ability to submit production-quality code changes
- Ability to perform security assessments of first and third-party infrastructure