Commercial Project Manager - Black & White
We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged, thinks critically and creatively, and wants to be a part of building a high-performance, fast-paced team.
About the department:
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering a world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead and co-ordinate the business and technical requirements gathering with the Client
- You will work with our delivery team to map out, and execute, project plans
- You will understand and document project deliverables for multiple clients and streams of work
- You will manage the flow of information between clients and the delivery team
- You will support the co-ordination of commercial work streams with clients, from contractual elements pre launch all the way through to new feature scoping post launch
- You will manage the product pipeline working closely with our product owners – resolving bugs and quick fixes, and working with client to scope and execute new feature requests
- You will work closely with production team to coordinate and manage getting products onto the site; organizing photo shoots through to the new products going live
- You will think beyond the project list – constantly questioning how to add value
- You will provide clear updates including background, deliverables and key milestones
- You will provide regular project reports to internal stakeholders and Clients with the intent to raise and resolve issues and risks to the project
- Maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Participate in client workshops to guide the strategic direction of projects
- Ultimately responsible for delivering the best possible experience for Black & White clients
Who you are:
- You have a degree educated, 2.1 or above. Masters or MBA a bonus.
- You have strong communication skills (verbal and written); well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations, and able to clearly capture and relay information both internally and to the client
- You have excellent planning and scheduling skills; ability to manage and improve complex workflows and teams
- Generalist skillset with interest in commercial aspects, including legal, finance and project execution
- You worked in client facing or service led roles
- You are able to influence clients and internal stakeholders
- You are comfortable leading and managing cross-functional, often very complex, work streams
- You can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You have an eye for detail, reliable and well organised
- You have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- Tenacity with a smile
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- You are a team player but with the ability (and interest!) in independently working to get things done
- You have personal interest and understanding of the fashion, technology or similar creative industry
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.