Private Client Director
We are looking for the candidate have proven and extensive sales leadership experience, and have a strong a track record of setting and achieving P&L goals across a global organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and execute a best-in-class, global personal shopping strategy, making Farfetch an unrivaled player in the luxury fashion industry.
- Conduct analysis to understand opportunity across markets and develop a scalable sales model
- Develop the private client proposition to leverage the unique Farfetch offer and provide an incredible customer experience
- Set department objectives and KPI’s, to ensure strategic vision is executed and ambitious private client base and sales targets achieved.
- Work with marketing to create a robust and profitable private client loyalty program
- Oversee mapping and targeting of potential private clients for team
- Ensure the right tools, technology, processes and practices are in place for a seamless customer experience for private client stylists, with carefully curated offline and online touch points at all stages of the customer journey.
- Work with marketing to deliver events and programs to acquire and retail private clients
- Directly lead and manage the Private Client team, with responsibility for the China P&L
- Work with marketing, customer service, operations, technology and other teams to ensure PRIVATE CLIENT needs are met through all critical functional activities
- Role model and embody Farfetch values
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in strategic private client management, developing and delivering long-term growth strategies in a global organization, in the luxury fashion industry.
- Experience in multi channel environment, managing private clients across both online and offline
- Strategic thinker with ability to execute vision at all levels across the business, ensuring business objectives and financial goals are achieved
- Sales driven and able to envisage and execute a unique approach to the customer shopping experience, to maximize sales potential, grow client base and achieve ambitious targets
- Customer obsessed, focused on exceptional and personable customer service standards at all stages of the customer journey
- Commercial acumen, with excellent knowledge of local current and emerging consumer trends in the luxury fashion industry and market awareness.
- Natural leader with the ability to direct, inspire and motivate a team to work cross-functionally and globally, to reach targets.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to easily build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Expert level financial and sales analysis acumen– able to read, monitor and interpret financial data
- Collaborative and good team player
- Passion for fashion
- Culturally sensitive
- Willingness to travel