Being part of our Integrations team, you will be responsible for managing and developing integrations processes with our partners. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.
- Be responsible for planning, development and troubleshooting;
- Assist our partners on the best way to implement integration processes with Farfetch;
- Work closely with the development team to improve our current integration API;
- Improve documentation about our integration processes and workflows;
- Help to define best practices for the integrations processes;
- Help to define the vision and strategy for integrations.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering or related field;
- Proficiency in JAVA or similar object oriented programming language;
- Knowledge about software architecture;
- Basic knowledge about SQL using Microsoft SQL Server or other relevant RDMS;
- Ability to promote process improvement;
- Problem solving attitude and experience in working closely with external partners;
- Previous experience with software integration processes is a plus;
- Previous experience in developing eCommerce sites is a plus;
- Fluency in English is mandatory.