Senior Performance Marketing Executive - Display/Paid Social
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive, with a proven track record in Display Marketing Campaigns (in particular Direct Response; Retargeting & App marketing) to support managing the performance marketing campaigns for Farfetch. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
This is an ideal chance for a performance marketer to work in digital acquisition (Display). You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
What You’ll do:
- You will manage large Display & Paid Social campaigns (Retargeting, App marketing) spanning multiple markets, languages and networks, from conception to execution
- You will be involved in the core aspects of performance marketing, such as A/B testing new creatives and identifying best placements
- You will automate marketing processes to scale up our campaigns through a data driven approach
- You will update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- You will analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets
- You will localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities
- You will assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary
- Who You Are:
- You are passionate for ecommerce marketing with experience in Display Marketing
- You ideally have previous experience with Mobile advertising, GDN, Facebook/Instagram etc
- You have a proven track record of running successful Display Marketing campaigns (from conception to execution)
- You have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You are advanced with excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You are ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You are a dedicated team player
- You are fluent in English; ability to speak foreign language is a bonus
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.