We're a progressive and innovative team, comprising specialists in Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. Our work is as exciting as it is varied, as we shape the future for Farfetchers across the globe in creative and inspiring ways. From hiring stars for our fast-growing business, to providing our 1,300 innovators with the opportunity to learn and develop their talents. We are busy creating a ‘Happy People Revolution’ and a company that people dream of working for.
As a Sourcing Specialist you will join our Talent Acquisition Team and be responsible for increasing our organization’s ability to identify new candidates, building a strong network and acting as a worldwide market specialist for the different business areas we recruit for at Farfetch. You will act as a partner with our different internal stakeholders by performing strategic research and data-driven sourcing in order to build a strong pipeline of candidates.
You will be an expert in prospecting techniques and tools for profile sourcing. You will also track technology trends, events and changes within the different markets that might impact our recruitment and selection process.
What you'll do:
- Actively source candidates using resume databases, networks, social media and other relevant resources/channels;
- Create innovative and efficient sourcing strategies to find and attract the top talent;
- Contact and engage with candidates, by giving them a sense of what working at Farfetch is;
- Build a strong network of contacts in order to be able to know where to source for the best talent;
- Build a worldwide database for talent sourcing;
- Present regular ROI reports.
Who you are:
- A professional with 3 years or more of dedicated experience to sourcing/recruiting (preferably in technology);
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus;
- Experienced in using Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus;
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Knowledgeable of alternative sourcing tools;
- An individual with data-driven mind-set and focus on maximizing ROI;
- An individual with also a global mind-set and with creative thinking in order to find “out-of-the-box” solutions;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook);
- An excellent communicator;
- A team player;
- Able to engage in time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding candidate experience to candidates.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
*We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.*