Black & White Senior Delivery Manager
To be part of an exciting business unit at Farfetch focused on harnessing the power of the Farfetch Platform to enable global omni-channel E-Commerce for High Luxury Fashion, managing multiple end to end e-commerce Projects, coordinating activities ranging from the Tech to the Business areas (Production and Styling, Global Logistics and Ops, etc.) with a clear focus on delivering high quality Projects for our Brands client against a pre-determined client pipeline and roadmap.
What you’ll do:
- Define the Black & White global delivery management strategy (both in the immediate and long term)
- Bring a high level of experience of delivery management processes, management expertise and strategic thinking, as well as demonstrating the ability to deliver efficient workflows
- Embed new ways of working (as needed) to ensure our in-house delivery management is efficient, simple, auditable, measurable and right first time
- Champion a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing, playing a key role in ensuring the end to end process is capable of delivering against client needs
- Manage a team of delivery managers providing leadership and coaching to ensure ongoing professional learning and development
- Be responsible for budgeting and forecasts
- Manage a portfolio of concurrent E-commerce delivery projects of varying sizes and complexity from an end to end perspective
- Engage actively with the Business Unit key stakeholders to work on Project roadmaps and associated workstreams
- Properly control and manage multiple project status and communicate with executive team members as appropriate to perform project status update and to flag project concerns and risks
- Develop and implements tools and processes that support the achievement of project goals, as well as timely and effective communication of progress and challenges to all stakeholders
- Perform scope and change management
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Be able to engage directly with High Luxury Brands, to provide a clear and articulated description about the current project status, risk and concerns
Who you are:
- A professional with a Degree in Information Systems or related field
- A professional with extended and proven track record of executing Program/Delivery/Project Management of multiple simultaneous Customer Facing Projects towards a successful delivery
- Experienced/knowledgeable in E-Commerce, International Fulfilment and Logistics is a big differentiating factor
- Experienced in working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business/tech area, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst)
- An excellent communicator, both in Portuguese and English, with the capability to communicate at all levels in the organization (from the development team to the C-Level team)
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- A professional with a good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively
- Experienced in Consulting/SI performing client facing roles is a differentiating factor
- Experienced of Project Management in a Scrum environment is a differentiating factor
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.