Analyst – Farfetch Platform Solutions
About the department:
Black & White is a full-service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
Working closely with the E-commerce Strategy and Insight Manager, your goal is to continue developing the analyst function within B&W, ensuring we have an industry-leading proposition in this area and are able to provide clients with data-driven insights to solve problems and further drive their online strategy.
What you’ll do:
- You will produce and present insights for the ecommerce team during weekly meetings. These will focus on topics such as returns, country or sale analysis.
- You will have direct contact will clients and will be responsible for their data requirements
- You will design, scope and create key reports to ensure the B&W team and our clients have access to insightful analytics across all areas of the e-commerce side of their business
- You will be working closely with the core Farfetch BI and Product Teams to ensure we have infrastructure in place to support analytics and reporting for B&W clients
- You will be supporting the Client Services Ecommerce Management team to generate data driven insights and opportunities, as well as problem solving for clients
- You will be producing and presenting analysis around (but not limited to) online marketing channels, customer behavior and life cycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, returns rates and causes
- You will work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker and others as necessary
- You will build out benchmarking and trend reports enabling us to increase our voice of expertise within the industry. You will present some of this work to FPS meetings across the Porto and London office.
Who you are:
- You have a university degree must have a strong numerical and analytical focus (e.g. maths, engineering, physics, chemistry, economics)
- You have a strong ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- You are commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Experience in online marketing and ecommerce, with a good understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other
- Expertise using Excel and SQL
- Working knowledge of BI, data warehousing etc.
- Experience working with Tableau and/or other similar BI tools
- Working understanding of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites
- Understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment