PA & Project Coordinator - Store of the Future
The successful candidate will have broad experience supporting various senior level staff members and be a creative thinker who can bring best practice and new ideas to the role.
Farfetch is an innovative, fast-paced and growing business, so we are looking for someone who can thrive in this environment.
What you’ll do:
PA, Key Responsibilities
- You will develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships to enable effective Director support
- Diary management, full travel arrangements and expenses management
- You will proactively prepare agendas and papers in advance of key meetings
- Close liaison with key stakeholders and all external brands/suppliers to ensure smooth relationship management between MD/ Director and stakeholders
- You will support to MD/ Director to create regular reports and presentations
- You will draft letters and documents as and when required
- You will ensure strict confidentiality at all times
Who you are:
- You have extensive PA experience supporting C-Level or senior management, ideally in a global company
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluency in French and/or Italian highly advantageous
- You have advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint essential, Visio and Keynote advantageous
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and adaptable environment
- You are responding to work with urgency in an organised but flexible manner
- You have a keen eye for detail, reliable and well organised
- A professional and proactive attitude with a real pride in quality of work
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels, internally and externally with proven influencing skills
- Experience of working in a global company with a good cultural awareness and understanding
- A forward thinking, innovative and agile approach to work
- Tenacity with a smile
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.