Finance Analyst- B&W/SoF
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to telling our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
About the role:
This is an exciting new role for a strong Finance Analyst to work with the Group Financial Planning Manager, supporting the group budgeting and forecasting activity and partner two of our newest and fastest growing business units. You will be working to evolve the planning and analysis that finance delivers in order to aid decision making in a fast-paced, high energy and collaborative environment.
This is a hugely varied role as it comprises two distinct parts and both of these evolve at a pace, with a constant flow of exciting projects and plans that need to be delivered. These will range from working with teams on business cases, to supporting new initiatives and opportunities through financial modelling through to quarterly and annual forecasting for the group.
What You’ll do:
- You will support the Group Financial Planner Manager in delivering the Global business planning process, working with senior managers across the business to create a shared sense of purpose and vision through the budget process
- You will be working with the Group Financial Planner Manager to business partner senior stakeholders within the Black and White and Store of the Future Business Units
- You will set up appropriate reporting to measure performance and challenge existing markets in a uniform way whilst allowing for market nuances
- You will drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvement
- You will be delivering a business-led, analysis and reporting service to individual business functions, preparing and managing individual business reports for collation by the Group Financial Planning Manager
- You will develop appropriate benchmarking information both internal & external to assist in driving Business improvement
- You will support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
Who You Are:
- You will be part or newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- You are an expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- Your knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Looker & Sysphera is advantageous
- You have experience in the technology and fashion industries advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You have the ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are a strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.