E-commerce Payments Partner
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 500 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,300 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
The Payments team is here to ensure that Farfetch gives its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience when buying at Farfetch. We help grow the business by ensuring we offer a payment experience that converts customers around the globe.
The team is responsible for the global payment performance of the group, which leads to diverse streams of work like analysing customer trends and data, managing provider relationships, managing a budget in the tens of millions of dollars, and working with product teams to shape our product roadmap.
The Payments Partner will build and maintain close relationships with our stakeholders around the world to ensure that the Payments team is able to solve the right problems. They will take business challenges and work with the experts in the payments team to turn these into actions, then plan and facilitate these actions.
Likewise, they will take initiatives and ideas from within the team and find a way to make them happen.
What You’ll do:
- Understand the objectives of our internal stakeholders (e.g. local commercial teams, B2B teams, marketing), and work with our team to understand how we can help achieve them.
- Manage relationships, streams of work and actions with these stakeholders, as well as our external providers.
- Connect the dots. You’ll connect and influence very diverse people around the business.
- Ensure proactive communication into and from the team, and that the great work and insight in the team is finding the right audience. You’ll foster a culture of collaboration.
- Find better ways of working, using various methods in your toolkit.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in e-commerce. Payments experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- Degree educated, further relevant education a plus.
- An excellent communicator, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of building strong relationships with diverse teams.
- Pro-active. You like to get out from your desk and make things happen.
- A natural organizer, able to break complex challenges into easy to manage parts.
- Self-confident, with very strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment. You know how to prioritize.
- Advanced in English, both written and oral.
- Fun to work with!!
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.