Senior User Researcher
As a Senior UX Researcher you'll need to be passionate and naturally empathetic about people to come join our growing team. It is therefore important that you'll be used to working in a fast paced, agile, collaborative culture. You know when to work autonomously and collaboratively, and you are fully equipped with strong business acumen, commercial sense, and excellent research and analysis skills, in which you are able to translate findings into deep, meaningful insights.
It is also essential that you are passionate about people, naturally curious, and data driven. You will be expected to use a wide variety of research methods and techniques, via our in-house lab, remote and field based, to explore and reveal our users' behaviours and motivations and their needs, wants and desires.
What You’ll do:
- Autonomously manage and run multiple research projects with various complexities, ranging from tactical to strategic research that require strong analysis skills and business acumen.
- Enhance and facilitate evidence- based decisions for product and design.
- Utilise variety of methods in our toolbox, develop and innovate on our user research practice.
- Communicate and deliver meaningful insights in an effective, innovative, and impactful ways to a variety of audiences; from design team, engineering team, to executive teams.
- Contributing to company- wide strategy through your work.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders: proactively involve designers, engineers, & product managers in the research process and building relationships with market research and business intelligent to deliver robust insights.
Who You Are:
- You have good 5+ years experience in UX Research with proven demonstrated impact, in commercial environment.
- You have a higher degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology or a related field.
- You have a strong portfolio that includes your experience with international research, strategic research, and the use of variety of methods such as focus groups, in-depth interviews, usability studies, ethnographic, etc.
- You have strong commercial awareness, and strong business acumen.
- You have impeccable understanding of human behaviour, and you are able to translate qualitative data into deep, meaningful insights.
- You thrive in an agile, ever-changing, and demanding environment that requires multi- tasking.
- You understand quantitative data and you are able to use quantitative data to support qualitative insights, and vice versa.
- You are a great communicator. You are able to communicate information effectively, accurately and clearly as intended in written, verbal, non-verbal and visual forms of communication.
Nice to have:
- Experience with prototyping using inVision, Axure, or other prototyping software is a plus.
- Interests in fashion is a plus.
- Fluency in more than one language is a plus.