Partner Service Advisor
What You'll Do
- Assess the operational structure of new partners and advise on best operational setup option for online in terms of process, workflow and resourcing on partner side; then, coordinate online setup and training for new partners, monitor progress and adjust tactics for quick best results.
- Drive boutique KPIs daily, with a strong focus on the speed of order processing and shipping, inventory accuracy, as well as price inputting.
- Answer all daily queries - ranging from order management issues, item/site queries from partners, duplicate items, swapped photos, missing info, quality, pricing etc… - with speed and accuracy.
- Provide effective solutions to partners by liaising with different teams in HK or other regions such as Customer Service, Courier, Ops, Production, Logistics, Quality/Photography…
- Resolve customer complaints escalated from Customer Service team, while educating partners to meet the Farfetch CS standards.
- Input seasonal markdowns, site stock clean ups, and others as necessary.
- Ensure Partner Service systems and work methods are in line with global practices, and prepare support documentation in languages as required.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Account Manager and Senior Manager, escalating critical or recurring issues to them and from time to time covering each other when needed, particularly in the startup phases of the Hong Kong structure.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in commercial, service, operations functions, preferably in retail operations or B2B customer service, fashion retail being a plus.
- Strong inter-personal skills, diplomatic, confident and able to convince.
- Excellent sense of prioritization and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and an agile problem solver, with an aptitude for process optimization.
- Proficient user of IT systems, MS Office, helpdesk or other customer service specific a plus.
- Fluent and articulate English, written and verbal, other languages a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.