Senior Product Owner- Mobile
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team.
About the company:
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch is rapidly growing into a truly global company. Our family now includes more than 1000 talented people and 400 independent boutiques across Europe, North and South America, Asia, and offices in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimarães, São Paulo, Tokyo, Shanghai, Moscow and Hong Kong.
About the role:
Being a part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog for native mobile products (iOS and Android) in alignment with product vision and goals;
- You’ll gather and distil requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision;
- You’ll work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement;
- You’ll work with business insights and user experience research teams to understand customer needs and opportunities within the product to drive revenue and create an effortless and meaningful user experience;
- You’ll liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s lifecycle;
- You’ll monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy;
- You’ll have flexibility to travel to our offices in Porto.
Who you are:
- You have a degree in Information Systems, HCI or a related field;
- You have experience within a similar product management role;
- You have experience in native mobile app products (ideally iOS and Android is preferred)
- You have experience of ecommerce and/or consumer products;
- You have experience working with mobile CRM and performance marketing;
- You have an understanding of the luxury customer or working with luxury brands is ideal;
- You have the ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements;
- You have experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- You know how to use data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- You are familiar with User Experience topics;
- You have the ability to understand and discuss technical concepts;
- You have the ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- You have excellent English communication skills;
- You have knowledge of the Scrum methodology which would be a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.