Freelance Product Copy Writer – German
About the Role:
You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ product descriptions, enhancing our customer journey through our product pages. Working to the company’s Tone of Voice guidelines, within a large multi-lingual department, you will be required to create witty, succinct and engaging editorial copy to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site.
You will have the relevant experience for working in an environment that is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally, this would have been within a copywriting or fashion journalism role – copy editors with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- Write editorial and technical product descriptions that reflect our brand’s Tone of Voice
Who you are:
- You are fluent in German (native level)
- You have a good writing style that is precise, adaptable and inspiring, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You are able to work independently
- You are able to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- You are registered as a sole trader (with a confirmed UTR number) or limited Company (or equivalent if based outside the UK)