Farfetch is the leading global technology platform for the luxury fashion industry. Founded in 2007 by José Neves for the love of fashion, and launched in 2008, Farfetch began as an e-commerce marketplace for luxury boutiques around the world. Today the Farfetch marketplace connects customers in 190 countries with items from more than 48 countries and over 1,000 of the world's best boutiques and brands, delivering a truly unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. Through its business units, which also include Store of The Future, Farfetch Black & White Solutions, Browns, and Stadium Goods, Farfetch continues to invest in innovation and develop key technologies, business solutions, and services for the luxury fashion industry.
We are looking for a Integrations Analyst to be responsible for preparing the requirements and creating specification documents by working closely with our partners. Furthermore, you will contribute to define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be responsible for studying the software application domain, preparing software requirements and specification documents
- You will assist our partners on defining the best way to implement integration processes with Farfetch
- You will work closely with the integrations engineers
- You will improve documentation about our integration processes and workflows
- You will help to define best practices for the integrations processes
- You will help define the vision and strategy for integrations.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a Degree in Software Engineering or related field
- You are proficient in Software analysis
- You have excellent communication skills
- Basic Knowledge about software architecture;
- You have the ability to promote process improvement
- You have a problem solving attitude and experience in working closely with external partners
- You have ideally previous experience on software integration processes
- You are fluent in English and/or Italian (mandatory).