Senior Operations Support Manager - Fashion Concierge
About the role:
You’ll be responsible for elevating the Fashion Concierge business model through an effective operations and sales support management. Reporting to Head of Operations, you will shape the logistics structure and managing process flow to meet our ambitious growth objectives.
The focus will be placed on increasing operational excellence by establishing a robust infrastructure to support daily localized flow (including warehouse space) as well as executing operations focused projects (DropShipments, NWS). You will work closely with the Farfetch Private Client team to ensure Fashion Concierge is operating in line with Farfetch’s Sales Level Agreements (SLAs), whilst supporting the Sourcing team with providing transaction assistance for high value sales and online purchases.
We need a true luxury expert and ambassador for our newly created, fast growing function, someone with strong operational skills and luxury service acumen with a solution focused hands on approach. You will be an inspiring & leader, with excellent team management experience and the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding KPI targets through exceptional operations management and communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll direct, optimize and coordinate fulfillment order cycle
- You’ll set and manage objectives for a team of Transaction Assistants
- You’ll review performance, coach and develop the team
- You’ll contribute to medium to longer-term planning, including the budgeting process and team resource planning.
- You’ll analyse results and drive performance through regular reviews
- You’ll work with the Farfetch Private Client team on operational projects to ensure Fashion Concierge is well represented in terms of operational excelence
- You’ll support the customer service team to resolve issues
- You’ll work closely with the global partnerships team to ensure maximum understanding and in depth knowledge of forthcoming supply opportunities (DropShipments)
- You’ll manage an external logistics team
Who you are:
- You’ll have an extensive understanding of the luxury industry and handling luxury products
- You’ll have proven working experience as a logistics manager, ideally within the retail sector
- You’ll have a record of successful distribution and logistics management
- You’ll have excellent project management skills
- You’ll be a natural leader with experience of people management, coaching and developing a team to build a high performance culture
- You’ll have excellent senior stakeholder management skills, adopting a collaborative yet influencing style
- You’ll hace strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- You’ll have the ability to work independently & solution focused mindset
- You’ll have excellent operational skills
- You’ll be commercially aware with proven history of achieving or exceeding objectives
- You’ll have experience managing the operational process, as it pertains to sales executives and organizational/departmental objectives
- You’ll have proven ability to work within strict deadlines within a high growth environment
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.