Finance Analyst- Trade
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to telling our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
About the role:
This is an exciting new role for a strong Finance Analyst to work with the Finance Manager to support the trading team and the continued evolution of planning and analysis. This role will require digging into and analysing data to support decision making in a fast-paced, high energy and collaborative environment.
The role is very varied working with teams across the business to ensure our approach and execution of our high growth trading targets are a success. The role has a wide remit, which brings the opportunity to look at the business forecasts and then look to marry these with the best plan of action using the short-term trends and latest view. What promotions work best in which markets? What is the marketing mix by channel and how does this affect our cost of sale?
What You’ll do:
- You’ll Business Partner with teams throughout the business to support in delivering and putting into action Global business trading plans
- You’ll develop and take ownership of financial modelling & reporting to support and add value in key decision making to ensure overall efficiency and profitability
- You’ll drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with the mindset of continuous improvement
- You’ll support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
- You’ll analyze results, identify opportunities and exploit trends
- You’ll support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise
Who You Are:
- You are part or newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- You are an expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- Your knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Looker & Sysphera is advantageous
- You have experience in the technology and fashion industries advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You have the ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate with attention to detail
- You are as strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.