Senior Loyalty Manager
The Loyalty Manager will be responsible for creating and executing a long term strategy for customer loyalty, improving customer retention metrics, optimising CPRO and Life Time Value. The role is within the CRM team but will work cross-functionally with tech, performance marketing, UX, the Private Client team, the in house design team etc to create and implement loyalty initiatives. The successful candidate will take the lead on delivering the loyalty program across all channels, and with the support of an Executive will have a 'hands-on' approach to this task as well as a strategic one. They’ll be passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate must be commercially savvy with a strong understanding of customer data and be able to use customer analytics to develop and optimise engagement with customers and drive commercial value. The candidate must be comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment and be able to demonstrate an understanding of and previous experience in CRM and loyalty marketing led role where retention has been key. As a new role in the business it will be ideal for someone who is looking to develop a new function and make an immediate impact.
What you’ll do:
- Design, manage and deploy the global Customer Loyalty strategy, creating timely customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved RFM metrics and customer lifetime value
- Optimise and deploy the Loyalty benefits associated with the Loyalty strategy. Have ownership over Push and Email communications and collaborate closely with the SEO & Performance marketing teams to ensure Loyalty activities are deployed across all digital marketing platforms
- Develop bespoke programs for top customers in conjunction with the Private Client team
- Manage the Loyalty Marketing budget and understand customer financials to build cost-effective programs. Work with the Head of CRM during the forecasting, planning & budgeting processes in order to meet agreed KPIs & targets
- Work with the analytics team to define Loyalty KPIS and measure customer segment performance and identify improvements – build and analyze relevant reports, oversee test/control design and execution, evaluate commercial and technical performance
- Work with the Customer Lifecycle & Retention Product owner to define the Loyalty product roadmap and create the requirements for the technology needed to support Loyalty initiatives
- Work with the Digital Design team to create the suite of assets required for Loyalty campaigns
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Research and recommend new strategic Loyalty opportunities.
- Have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives and support the roll-out of test learnings across Loyalty campaigns
- Manage and develop at least one CRM executive. Recruit talent in line with the needs of the business.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in a Retention Marketing role with a digital focus which demonstrates previous loyalty experience and P&L ownership
- Education: Degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level then A level maths or equivalent
- A good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- ability to build performance reports
- ability to build business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- Able to appropriately combine attention to detail with the longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics
- Experience working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsy’s or similar tier 1 platform)
- Experience managing people