Browns Photographer Live Model
We are looking for a photographer that will be responsible for high standard in quality and volume of the products to build our online catalog. This roll will reporting to Studios Coordinator. Browns is enterprising in its vast and unique fashion proposition. It is therefore essential that the product imagery is reflective of our unique selling point and that it is a key driver in raising the fashion credibility of the site.
What you'll do
- Product high level fashion shoots
- Focus to produce Live Model Shoots
- Possibility to produce Flat/Stills
- Direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Browns aesthetics;
- Ensure the regular production output;
- Contribute to the needs of the editorial team;
- Research for competitors’ websites to improve the techniques.
Who you are
- Ambitious and driven with an impeccable work ethic;
- Previous Experience with tethered shooting;
- Experience with strobe lights, light meters, Pocket Wizards, and Canon systems;
- Any experience directing models is a plus;
- Photo editing experience is preferred;
- Ability to troubleshoot lighting and software issues;
- Knowledge of IT systems (Microsoft Office) and image editing/management software (Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop);
- Great time management skills, being able to work under tight deadlines;
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Passionate about the fashion industry.
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- 2-4 years proven still life photography experience;
- Ideally previous ecommerce experience within fashion retail - luxury market.