Brand Partnership Manager - Italian Speaking
We’re currently developing a bigger function within the Brand Partnership team which will be focused on delivering success across our key brand partners – there is nothing more important to Farfetch than the strength of these relationships.
You will be the primary point of contact for the brands when trading on the platform, responsible for empowering the partners with insights to enhance their performance. We expect this person to work in a team perceived by the brands as professional, with expert knowledge, creative and innovative, and ultimately trusted advisers in the industry.
We’re looking for an analytical, commercially minded, strategic thinker, who is confident managing complicated cross-functional projects and influencing change across senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
What you’ll do:
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, be proactive in identifying opportunities to optimize drive results
- You will work closely with the Supply Analysis function to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will manage complicated cross-functional projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will complement the work of Brand Partnership Business Development to constantly drive Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
- You will champion the critical bridge between art and science in the Commercial team
Who you are:
- Education: You have a degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component;
- You are fluent in Italian
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; expertise to manage and improve complex projects
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence
- You are commercially minded - strong focus on business growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have project management experience, preferably in technology/digital/e-commerce
- You have the ability to influence senior characters internally and externally - Strong stakeholder management
- You are a fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!