Application Security Analyst
The security team in Farfetch is seeking a passionate hacker who loves to reveal potential weaknesses and then think on creative solutions to eliminate those weaknesses.
Your skills are going to help the foundation of security initiatives that protect the security and privacy of our clients. You will be relied upon to provide engineering and product teams with the security expertise necessary to make confident product decisions. Let’s see how fast the bad guys run!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Perform penetration testing on in-house developed Web and/or Mobile Applications;
- Design POC’s of possible attacks related to the discovered vulnerabilities;
- Provide training to development teams on best practices around OWASP Top10;
- Help development teams with static code analysis report reviews and best fixes;
- Promote initiatives to strengthen our Security Champions community;
- Help to maintain our Secure Software Development Life Cycle in all their different stages.
WHO YOU ARE
- A graduate of a program in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related
- A professional with a background in software development or application
- pen testing;
- A professional with more than 3 years in a similar position or in another
- information security field;
- Passionate about problem-solving with strong analytical skills;
- The holder of certifications in Information Security (OSCP, CEH or similar);
- A self-motivated team player who can work with minimal supervision;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).