Junior CRM Production Executive
We are looking for a candidate to join a growing digital marketing team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be primarily responsible for the deployment and production of HTML email templates and implementing weekly BAU email campaigns for our portfolio of luxury fashion brand clients while continually optimizing the performance, aesthetic and functionality of these campaigns. You will work within the CRM team, collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of these campaigns. You should have some experience in email-specific HTML code and campaign production with an interest to further develop your technical skills
You will also be tasked with producing visual collateral for other digital marketing work streams such as display banners and supporting the CRM team in other design related projects. You will be comfortable using Adobe Creative Suite tools such as Photoshop and illustrator and be adept in the creation and editing of visual assets. You will report into the Design Manager while working closely with the CRM and wider digital marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop mobile-optimized HTML email templates to be used for our growing portfolio of luxury fashion clients.
- Continually improve the quality email templates and be constantly on the look-out to innovate and challenge the status quo.
- Work closely with the CRM executives to ensure all output is in keeping with the high standards set by the team.
- Test and conduct QA of all emails using an email testing tool to ensure emails are fully functional in all major desktop and mobile email clients.
- Design banners and other visual collateral for the wider digital marketing team.
- Work on design-related projects such as onsite UI improvements for client websites.
Who you are:
- Proficient in the use of image editing tools such as Photoshop and able to manipulate images as necessary, including
resizes, adding masks and applying basic visual effects
- Preferable but not essential to have a graphic design related degree or previous working experience.
- Have a good eye for UX to provide the best possible user journey for the subscriber
- Have your finger on the pulse with all the latest trends and be ahead of the curve in all the new technologies and capabilities available in email marketing.
- Ideally have experience working with an ESP (ideally Responsys)
- Be a team player who can work in a collaborative environment, whilst also managing your own work autonomously.
- Be eager to learn more and immerse yourself in every facet of CRM and digital marketing.
- Be able to work in a client-facing role, which is fast-paced and at times a high pressured environment especially during promotional periods.
- Have keen attention to detail and the ability to identify and troubleshoot any issues before an email campaign goes live
- Able to meet deadlines and execute email campaigns and other tasks in a timely manner