Who we are:
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Fashion Concierge is a Farfetch business unit that has the mission to connect a global network of personal shoppers to luxury consumers to the products they are searching for whilst also and giving brands confidence that they are reaching their target audience.
We pride to be delivering the next generation of pull commerce and one of the most exciting and innovative services in fashion.
We are looking for a front-end engineer who is motivated to build world-class web interfaces using top notch front-end technology. You will be working on a very friendly and relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, talented and growing team. If you love to learn, if you are willing to share knowledge and would love to be part of the building process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.
What you'll do:
- Evolve our Angular frontend projects;
- Expand our components library to micromanage experiences;
- Deeply catered personalization of the customer's experience.
Who you are:
- Experience with Angular 2+;
- Expert in HTML/CSS;
- Passionate about clean and well-documented code;
- Focused on semantic and performant code;
- Deep awareness of browser quirks and compatibility issues;
- Experienced with SASS, PostCSS or similar CSS processors;
- Curious about SEO, semantic markup, and accessibility;
- Passionate about solving large-scale engineering challenges;
- Eager to learn and share knowledge.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.