Program Manager - Dream Assembly
Dream Assembly will support the best entrepreneurs, teams and technology to build together the next generation of retail technology.
As part of the Dream Assembly team you will work with:
- Startups that deliver a constantly evolving luxury experience
- Seamless Retail solutions
- Technology that improves business processes
- New commerce opportunities and disruptive business models
- Leading industry experts in luxury fashion, technology and innovation
As Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
The Program Manager works closely with the Head of the Accelerator focusing on building the content of the program and in delivering the best possible experience for Founders. The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful design and execution of the program, including program and mentor scheduling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with Farfetch internal mentors and partners to ensure program has the best workshops and one-on-one sessions in order to deliver the best experience for Founders
- Ensure consistency of quality and format of the content being produced and shared with startups
- Manage relationships and coordinate scheduling of external mentors, investors and corporate partners.
- Represent Dream Assembly in the local community developing meaningful and beneficial relationships across the ecosystem
- Work closely with the startups to understand their needs and ensuring the best possible experience for Founders
- 3-5 years in an accelerator program or fast-paced project
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life and strong interest around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university