Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Customer Analytics team driving growth and optimization within our existing customer base. You will have the exciting and rare chance to work in a fast-paced environment taking our business to the next level.
We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with customer stakeholders on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial objectives. This role is or someone who is self-driven, independent, and wants to drive significant impact.
You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast-paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long term solution. You will grow technically by embracing new technologies and analytical techniques to solve complex problems, alongside gaining in-depth knowledge of business channels and driving value in these channels using data.
What you'll do:
- Ownership of business critical customer focussed projects that involve analysing complex datasets in order to produce insights and models that drive strategic decisions
- Work closely with your manager, team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Reporting and understanding drivers of business performance
- Championing a test and learn approach
- Quantifying and challenging hypotheses and assumption
- Developing a customer playbook to understand health of the customer and their lifecycle
- Drive new initiatives aimed at maximising customer retention and improving life-time value
- Channel optimisation with a focus on low-cost channels such as email and in-app for repeat purchasers
- Understanding the performance of customers in the loyalty scheme and tier migration
- Analysis of promotions and benefits for optimization and to understand the impact on customer behaviour
- Forecasting customer growth and deep dive analysis to understand these trends
- Use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Improve efficiencies and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Challenge your team and business partners in meetings to encourage healthy debate and stimulating discussions
- Continuously learn and raise the bar for quality and rigour of your work
Who you are:
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field from a leading university
- You have analytics experience in customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, cohort analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar preferred
- You have proven analytics work experience
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills