E-commerce Fulfilment Strategy Consultant
We’re looking for an E-commerce Fulfilment Strategy Consultant, as part of our Discovery area of the team. You’ll be responsible for designing our retail partner’s experience within the e-commerce order fulfilment related journeys, including all linked systems and tools. You’ll be working closely with our partners, being their champion to improve their e-commerce fulfilment processes, boosting their operational efficiency, while delivering Farfetch strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the end-to-end Partner E-commerce Fulfilment Strategy, ensuring seamless partner journeys, as well as guaranteeing their operational efficiency, collaborating cross-functionally with relevant teams and Fulfilment Development consultants;
- Understand the current state of the different journeys, gaps and pain points, including a full understanding of partner's business drivers and needs and turning them into requirements that can be translated into a logical and comprehensive roadmap;
- Be the key point of contact from the business to product owners and UX teams, defining the long term roadmap and other initiatives impacting Farfetch systems and tools supporting partners on the fulfilment processes (Farfetch has their own OMS);
- Have a helicopter view of all the different activities and stakeholders related with our scope, ensuring alignment and synergies among all different workstreams;
- Independently manage all stages of research and implementation, from managing stakeholders, project set-up, data collection to analysis and reporting;
- Work with business analysts to leverage research data as well as other relevant data sources, to guarantee world wide implementation of the agreed Fulfilment Experience transformation roadmap;
- Continuously research the market and detect new trends and solutions in the partner operations scope to keep improving our products and services;
- Contribute to improving team’s knowledge by sharing up-to-date research trends and methodologies through market research;
Who you are:
- A degree educated professional, with a proven track record in a similar role, preferably within operations or consultancy;
- Experienced or had exposure in e-commerce, operations, logistics or in data-driven product development teams is a big plus - you’ll be constantly visiting and working directly on partner’s shop/warehouse floor;
- Experienced with end-to-end research projects in a business environment;
- Comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data analysis in your decision making process.