Senior Performance Marketing Executive
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive with a proven track record in Display Marketing, Paid Social or Paid Search to support managing the performance marketing campaigns for Farfetch. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
What You’ll do:
- You will manage large Display, Paid Social or Paid Search campaigns, spanning multiple markets, languages and networks, from conception to execution
- You will work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes to scale up our campaigns through a data driven approach
- You will update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- You will analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets
- You will localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities, developing A/B tests and sharing results with the wider team
Who You Are:
- You have proven experience in performance marketing and a passion for ecommerce
- You are educated to Degree level, ideally in Maths, Economics, Engineering, Marketing, or similar
- You have a proven track record of running successful Display Marketing or Paid Search campaigns from conception to execution
- You have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- You are advanced with excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You are ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You are a dedicated team player
- You are fluent in English; ability to speak foreign language is a bonus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.