About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the organic performance of one or more markets at Farfetch. This will include a wide range of SEO responsibilities ensuring the organic search targets are met. The role covers all the hands-on work you would expect in an SEO role; on-page optimisation, competitor audits, tech recommendations, influencer outreach and content creation. Besides that, you will be the primary point of contact for any supporting agencies that provide services to your markets.
What you’ll do:
- You will use tools to identify which pages present the most organic opportunity based on revenue and search data, optimising accordingly
- You will use a CMS to upload and update pages with content, Meta data and SEO tags
- You will monitor the organic performance of your allocated markets using analytics tools and generate monthly reports explaining results to stakeholders
- You will identify competitors in your markets and monitor their SEO efforts regularly, incorporating learnings into your own strategy
- You will record technical issues using a ticketing system limiting errors, negative signals and website downtime
- You will work with internal content writers building fashion articles that help drive revenue and organic visit growth
- You will be expected to work collaboratively with other execs and department stakeholders to deliver well rounded, data driven strategies
- You will work with the guidance and support of your SEO manager and collaboratively with other SEO executives
- You will have no direct reports but may be responsible for managing external agency relationships
Who you are:
- You are Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are well organized and experienced at working in a fast paced environment
- You are experienced in SEO on-site and offsite tactics (1-2 years)
- You are a strong communicator who is able to articulate complex problems clearly
- You are able to work to deadlines and meet agreed daily targets
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.