Unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology
Position: Photographer (freelance)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to: Photography Supervisor
Hours of work: As needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in total hours that may be scheduled each day and week, your hours will be scheduled directly by your manager or supervisor.
About the department:
We are a creative family that works closely together to make sure our customers know every detail about our products before purchasing. We have three primary teams - Styling, Photography, and Content - who make sure customers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We are focused on continuous improvements and like to encourage everyone to make the most of their talents and contribute ideas.
About the role:
The Photographer is responsible for shooting high-volume online catalogue. Please include link
What you’ll do:
- You will follow photography guidelines, ensuring the workflow is running correctly (Live Model and/or Stills).
- You will shoot e-commerce product respecting the high quality standards and defined KPIs (key performance indicators).
- You will direct the model to ensure the poses reflect the brand identity and Farfetch aesthetics, also considering Styling guidelines.
- You will identify and suggest improvements.
- You will adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- You will adhere to the use of Farfetch systems and internal processes.
- You will complete imagery reshoots.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in directing models as well as shooting on mannequins (a plus).
- You are experienced in an e-commerce studio environment (a plus).
- You are experienced in photo editing (preferred).
- You must be proficient with PC and professional editing software such as Adobe software.
- You are experienced with strobe lights, Pocket Wizards, and professional camera equipment.
- You are experienced with tethered shooting.
- You are able to troubleshoot lighting and software issues.
- You have excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- You are efficient with time management and deadlines.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong interpersonal/people skills and are a positive team player who is able to collaborate with and take direction.
- You are interested and experienced in fashion photography.
- You are driven and eager.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and
- grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.