Receptionist & Office Services Assistant
Your positive approach when you greet staff in the morning will ensure a bright start to their day, and you will maintain a clean, clutter-free office reception area that reflects the Farfetch brand and have a clear understanding of our company values and represent them through your work on a daily basis.
About the Department
With over 1300 employees to take care of across our 10 global offices, it is fair to say our Office Operations teams are the real superstars in ensuring we have an inspiring and comfortable environment to work in every day. Our UK team currently consists of PA/Executive Support, Office Services & IT, we’re always looking for new talent to be part of our global success story.
A rapidly growing, and increasingly important department, our Office Operations Team provide crucial support across the business every day. Their goal is to raise the bar in terms of the support that’s provided making everyone’s life at Farfetch more efficient and effective, with an approachable, smiling and pleasant demeanor.
What You’ll do:
- You will meet and greet guests, giving them a great visitor experience
- You will work with the Office Service team to manage meeting room bookings
- You will take full ownership of the reception area, ensuring high standards are met and achieved for both staff and visitors
- You will manage phone calls, directing calls and passing on messages in a timely manner
- You will provide general administrative support to the Office Services department
- You will ensure contact lists are kept up to date
- You will collect, sort and help distribute post
- You will arrange couriers and manage deliveries
- You will monitor and manage stock levels, from stationery to refreshments
- You will provide general housekeeping in office kitchen, replenishing refreshments & snacks when needed
- You will act as Fire warden (training will be provided)
Who You Are:
- You are highly organised and professional approach
- You have a keen eye for detail and good organizational skills
- You are able to use initiative and prioritise issues
- You are able to communicate clearly and confidently, liaising across all levels of seniority
- You have experience in an office-based environment
- You have experience in customer-facing role
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have experience working within a creative environment i.e. fashion, marketing or media
- You have an energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Qualified First Aider & Fire Warden
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.