Performance Marketing Automation Manager
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Automation Manager to join our team in London and work closely with our performance marketing and product teams. You will focus on defining and executing the product strategy for our performance marketing channels and take full ownership over projects and their outcomes. More specifically you will be:
- You will be gathering product requirements from stakeholders within the performance marketing team
- You will be defining new ways of improving the efficiency and relevancy of our channels (landing pages, products, tracking, attribution, partner tools)
- You will be evaluating and prioritising the requests to build out the roadmap
- You will be collaborating with both the Marketing and Tech teams to define the best solutions to our problems
- You will be crafting user stories and use cases as well as writing clear, accurate functional requirements
- You will be working with both internal teams and external vendors to execute the strategy
- You will be conducting competitor analysis and market research to inform the strategic positioning of the products
- You will be working with the performance marketing team to active the products through scalable marketing strategies
- You will be managing the implementation and maintenance of marketing tags
- You will be managing the relationships with our 3rd party tech providers
- You will be communicating regularly roadmap, delivery - roadblocks, trade-offs, timelines and future strategies to key stakeholders
Who you are:
- You have a proven track record of being able to deliver products for performance marketing teams and you’ll be able to show what these are, and how you made it happen
- You know how to implement tags in the GTM
- You have a passion for test and learn driven Product Management
- You are commercial and data-driven. You understand where the growth is coming from and how it’s scaled. You use numbers to prioritise and measure impact.
- You havedemonstrated the ability to lead multiple complex cross-functional projects while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- You are able to work across multiple teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- You are strong in building relationships and effective in communicating with internal and external audiences
- You are able to manage your own workload on a daily basis and own and manage projects from start to completion
- You have strong oral/written communication skills and are able to work with marketers to understand their requirements and then translate and own these needs for development and regular communication
- You are a strong problem solver who has the ability to logically analyse complex requirements, processes, systems and creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- You are a team player who works with others to get the job done
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.