Browns Studios Coordinator
Browns is one of the world’s most iconic fashion retailers, famous for discovering designers from Alexander McQueen and John Galliano to Christopher Kane and Simone Rocha. Founded in 1970 and committed to providing the best edit of global design talent, this search for creativity, innovation and originality defines the Browns spirit. In May 2015, Browns was bought by Farfetch enabling Browns to retain its strong DNA, but leverage Farfetch’s resources and world-class, global technology platform. Browns now enters into a new era with the objective of re-establishing Browns and Brownsfashion.com as the coolest boutique brand in the world. Join us on this incredibly exciting journey as we take steps to redefine luxury boutique shopping
About the role:
You will join a progressive and Innovative Browns Studio Team. Your main responsibility will be the management of Styling and Photography Team based on empowerment and motivation of the Team in order to guarantee the achievement of defined goals according to Customer requirements and Browns aesthetics.
What you’ll do:
- Define and follow up Individual Development Plans with the co-workers
- Evaluate co-workers performance
- Identify potentials inside the Team
- Empower and motivate the Team
- Communicate to the Team the business goals defined by management according to the Roadmap
- Works actively in roadmap achievements
- Manage Styling and Photography Team
- Cooperate actively with Browns creative direction in order to improve Quality, Team skills and capabilities
- Participate actively and challenge the Team for a Continuous Improvement culture
- Create and maintain a Quality Culture mindset
- Planning the operations during the shift in order to achieve defined goals
- Guarantee the communication inside the Team and with all the other departments
Who you are:
- Leadership Capability
- 2-4 years proven photography or styling experience
- Ideally previous ecommerce experience within fashion retail - luxury market
- Decision making and prioritization
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams
- Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of different points of view
- Maintain a positive, supportive and appreciative attitude
- Create an open environment that encourages people to work together to solve problems and improve practices
- Demonstrate an interest in personal learning and development
- Analytical skills
- Focus on the detail
- Proficient of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English
- Highly organized
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.