As a member of the team, you will integrate our Performance and Scalability team, having responsibilities in client performance testing and application performance testing.
What you'll do:
- Work along with other teams in order to assure Performance best practices;
- Actively participate on product conception focused on performance related topics;
- Do the continuous monitoring of performance on production environments;
- Create and run load tests, and analyze applications performance during development life cycle;
- Research and Development of internal tools to support performance analysis;
- Create proof of concept to solve know-issues and support other teams on its implementation;
- Empower teams and engineers to monitor their applications and apply the best concepts for client-side performance.
Who you are:
- Proactive on performance updates;
- Experienced working in agile environments with SCRUM methodologies;
- Knowledgeable in test automation with Selenium, Jenkins, Visual Studio or any other test automation tool is a plus;
- Knowledge in webpage test and similar tools to test different pages and applications. Also test automation with Selenium is a plus;
- Passionate for delivering quality software, defending the customer/end-user perspective and performance above all things;
- Good communicator and a teamwork believer;
- Detail oriented and resilient to stress;
- Interested in in automating/breaking/debugging things.