Size & Fit Specialist
What you’ll do:
- Provide accurate fit information to the customer through the Size and Fit copy.
- Meet daily studio targets in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of consistency and precision.
- Be proactive about sharing any relevant brand, category or model fit advice necessary with the team leader so it can be shared with the team.
- Update the team-leader of new or altered fit phrases you feel are needed.
- Work closely with stylists and photographers in order to keep a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Ensure the correct size is being shot on the model while balancing the stylist’s creative direction.
- Attend weekly team meetings, contribute to the team’s growth and awareness through brand and competitor analysis.
Who you are:
- Higher Diploma or above in Fashion Design or related discipline
- Have a good understanding of Women and Menswear international sizing.
- A sound knowledge of Women and Menswear brands, trends, technical terms and fabric knowledge for both RTW and accessories.
- Have experience in a studio environment, in retail, customer service, garment technology, fashion design or similar areas would be advantage
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- You must be dedicated, proactive, have a can-do attitude and happy being hands-on.
- You possess an excellent sense of prioritization and timing
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal