Operations P&L Business Analyst
What You’ll do:
- Operations P&L performance monitoring, managing the global data model for trade follow up and proving the business with granular analysis and reports that help to identify main root causes against the plan, highlighting risks and providing recommendations to get back on track.
- Improve Short-term predictability: Supervise monthly accrual processes for Operations P&L lines, and set up a new accrual whenever needed; Work with data to identify main key insights to reach better solutions for financial modelling and forward forecast.
- Stakeholders´ management: Serving as liaison between different Operations areas and Financial Planning department, assuring alignment on data, processes and root causes for deviations.
- Support decision-making process and projects: Support new projects and business decisions that demand P&L expertise, trade-offs analysis and scenarios simulation, collecting and processing data, proactively providing meaningful analysis and exploiting trends
Who you are:
- University degree must include a strong analytical focus. The successful candidate will likely have a degree in economics, maths, management, engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as data or business analyst, controller or any other analytical expertise field
- Knowledge on BI, SQL, data warehousing and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, …) and expertise in Excel
- A strong communicator, with the ability to turn numbers into a story that non-experts can understand
- The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, data based decision making mind-set and detail oriented;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and a problem-solver.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken;
- Fun to work with!