Private Client Personal Shopper
One of our priorities is to increase the spending power of an existing client book along with engaging new clients, while developing potential clients. We approach every opportunity with innovation and develop loyalty through an understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand/product preferences.
About the role:
You will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with our most valuable clients to ensure our individual sales and company commercial targets are exceeded, whilst contributing to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You’ll develop a unique skillset as you engage and drive customer loyalty through a variety of engagement and selling activities in collaboration with functional teams, ensuring a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience.
We need someone with strong client development skills, solid commercial acumen and a deep knowledge of luxury fashion to play an instrumental part in driving the team to achieve their targets. Experience of working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry is essential, combined with a capability to develop strategies and action plans.
What you’ll do:
- You will develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 50-150 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You will maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal sales targets and related KPI’s.
- You’ll create and send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Farfetch news that is relevant to their interests.
- You’ll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region.
- You’ll work closely with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You’ll manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an effective impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level.
- You’ll support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
- You’ll attend brand events as required to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
Who you are:
- You’ll have proven experience in luxury fashion sales, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this.
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current, international, fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling.
- You’ll ideally have experience of people management, coaching and developing to build a high performance culture.
- You’ll bring an existing strong client book, with an elite list of clients (totalling at least £3m/$4m).
- You’ll be able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- You’ll be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focussed attitude, with a logical approach to situations
- You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling).
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in English. A second language is advantageous.
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- You’ll be able to deadlines.
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.