Senior Loyalty Executive
The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of the loyalty program across all channels, with the support of an Assistant Loyalty Executive. They’ll be passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate must be commercially savvy with a strong understanding of customer data and be able to use customer analytics to develop and optimise engagement with customers and drive commercial value. The candidate must be comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment and be able to demonstrate an understanding of and previous experience in CRM and loyalty marketing led role where retention has been key.
About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
What you’ll do:
- You will own the deployment of the global Customer Loyalty programme, creating timely customer retention campaigns that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved RFM metrics and customer lifetime value
- You will manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- You will work with the Digital Design team to create the suite of assets required for Loyalty campaigns
- You will develop bespoke programs for top customers in conjunction with the Private Client team
- Utilise push and email communications and collaborate closely with the SEO & Performance marketing teams to ensure Loyalty activities are deployed across all digital marketing platforms
- You will assist with the development of the test and learn plan for the Loyalty programme to ensure benefits are constantly being analysed and optimised
- You will work with the analytics team to measure and report on Loyalty KPIs
- You will work with the relevant product teams to manage the roadmap and create the requirements for the technology needed to support Loyalty initiatives
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience in a Retention Marketing role with a digital focus which demonstrates previous loyalty experience
- You have a degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level then A level maths or equivalent
- You have a good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- You have outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- You have excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
- You have a passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- ability to build performance reports
- You are able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics
- Desired experience working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsy’s or similar tier 1 platform)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo