Programme Manager- Product
We’re ambassadors for the business, pushing the boundaries of what's technologically possible, and creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch. We like to apply a bit of revolutionary thinking to everything we do.
About the Role:
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
The Farfetch Product team is growing quickly and with it comes greater complexities in our operations, skills and people. To guarantee our continued success we’re looking for a very special type of Program Manager to help fuel our growth, keep our team burnout-free and revolutionise our ways of working and processes.
The Program Manager works with the Director of Product Planning & Strategy as well as the rest of the product team to make sure that - planning and strategy timelines are managed and understood by all stakeholders, the product team have the best tools they need, and there’s consistent clear communication with all stakeholders within product and in external functions. They know the essentials of scrum and agile and have a good overview of tools that help product teams work well.
What You’ll do:
Responsibilities for Product Programme Manager break out into three areas:
- You will work with the global product team to run the product planning process managing kick-offs, toolkits, training and continuous improvement of the process
- You will develop tools and processes to automate and improve the process to ensure continuous improvement and improved efficiency
- You will run the weekly product planning meeting with key stakeholders and help overcome and issues and challenges
- You will work with senior leaders to create tools and assist with the strategy development process
- You will work with senior leadership team to create powerful, clear communication of the product strategy
- You will assist with the budget and forecasting process
- You will managed hiring priority processes and tools
- You will assist the senior leaders with onboarding and continuous improvement of that process
- You will assist the Dir. of Product Planning & Strategy to run the product continuous improvement programme
Who You Are:
- You have strong Program Management, Project Management, Agile Coaching or relevant experience in a cross-functional (PO, design & dev) product driven organisation or full stack digital agency
- You are an effortless and natural communicator
- You have a track record of managing multiple workstreams across product and engineering, and support the delivery of that work
- You have a deep knowledge and appreciation of Agile methodologies and principles
- You have established systems for tracking work within a product organisation (resourcing, availability, programs)
- You are competent with JIRA, Trello or similar tools. Must be able to manage a ticket queue
- You are calm and collected demeanour, even when things get a little crazy around you
- You have developed detailed project plans and roadmaps
- You have experience running programmes across multiple global locations
- You are happy to travel regularly to Portugal and other global offices
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.