Senior Supply Operations Technician
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 700 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy.
We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to the Supply Operations Manager, the Senior Supply Operations Technician will be responsible for the daily supply chain management insuring support to departments in contact with our partners, providing status updates, monitoring the daily processes, training and swift resolution of daily issues. The role will also develop a connection with the commercial and tech departments and the other operations teams to insure a supply chain excellence.
In addition to the daily tasks, the role will be accountable for the supply chain optimisation projects in order to provide to our partners the best in class tools.
What You’ll do:
- Manage, control and develop/improve the supply processes in order to achieve business goals and operations targets;
- Work closely with the Senior Account Management Team Supervisor (AM) and Partner Service Supervisor Team (PS) in order to achieve the Boutique Service Level SLA’s;
- Manager boutique operational setup analysis and optimization;
- Provide training on Supply processes and tools to the Account Management team and Boutiques;
- Be the liaising point between AM, PS and Product (tech team), requesting new identified business needs or bugs fixing;
- Be accountable for the supply chain optimisation projects with a focus on helping the partners to have the relevant tools to provide a world class customer service.
Who You Are:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Supply Chain, Economics or Engineering;
- Minimum 7 years experienced in Operations;
- Have strong supply chain knowledge (mandatory);
- Analytical, structured and organized;
- Have hands on and problem solving approach;
- Have good communication skills;
- Process oriented, with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data;
- Priorities and results driven and resilient;
- Fluent in English (mandatory), other language as a plus;
- Flexible to travel;
- Have excellent Excel skills;
- Retail and/or ecommerce experience (as a plus).
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.