Who we are
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Fashion Concierge are the new kids on the block here at Farfetch. We are a high impact start-up team of innovative thinkers with an ambition to make our mark on the world of luxury personal shopping. Launched in 2017, we are already changing the way global customers shop for luxury.
You will play a key role in defining, building and scaling the platform on which we manage communications and find the most desired items for our customers.
You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment.
Above all you will have a hand on building the next level of service for the fashion luxury industry.
What You’ll do:
- Define new missions and objectives for this product area;
- Gather and distil requirements from several sources such as user research and analytics and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement;
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s life cycle in order to get all members of the cross-functional team (design, engineering, analytics) to embrace the product vision and strategy ;
- Create hypothesis for product improvements to be tested;
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
Who You Are:
- Knowledgeable of order processing tools;
- Able to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues;
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships;
- Passionate about product, you crave to own product vision and you are capable of establishing the strategy towards that vision;
- A professional with excellent communication skills in English;
- Passionate about solving complex problems;
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.